Articles on this Page
- 07/11/18--10:02: _Live at 9: Jim Stri...
- 09/06/18--14:04: _Memphis students ha...
- 10/18/18--15:50: _WREG discovers more...
- 11/02/18--14:47: _Millions of dollars...
- 11/30/18--11:51: _Memphis to push sta...
- 12/20/18--19:15: _Take ‘Em Down 901 a...
- 09/06/18--14:04: Memphis students have a conversation with Microsoft top executives
- 11/02/18--14:47: Millions of dollars made from car sales at the Memphis Impound Lot
- 11/30/18--11:51: Memphis to push state for prison time in road rage shootings
Check out all the Live at 9 interviews from Wednesday, July 11, 2018.
Microsoft executive and native Memphian Alexia Clayborne talks with Memphis students
Police Director says officers who violate policy will be dealt with
If you lose your car at the Memphis Impound Lot and can't afford to pay to get it out, someone else is making big money on what you leave behind.
Memphis Mayor Jim Strickland said Friday he will ask state lawmakers to make prison time mandatory for road rage shootings, following a string of recent shootings on interstates around Memphis.
MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A series of events Thursday marked the one year anniversary of the removal of two confederate statues from Memphis parks. But a year later, some are finding that the memories of Jefferson Davis and Nathan Bedford Forrest are harder to remove than their statues were. “That pedestal still casts a big shadow over the rest of the park,” said Paul Morris, a former Downtown Memphis Commission president during a panel discussion at the National Civil Rights Museum. […]